Protecting Our Patients
In light of the current COVID-19 situation in South Africa, Kathy and Lene would like to reach out to all our patients and visitors to the practice.
As healthcare professionals, your safety and health is our primary concern. We are taking evidence-based measures so that we can continue providing our services to our patients in the safest way possible.
We kindly ask that you please adhere to the following measures when visiting our practice:
1. Kindly arrive at the time of your appointment to prevent large gatherings of people waiting in the waiting room.
2. Please wash your hands thoroughly using soap and water for at least 20 seconds upon entering the practice (please enquire with our receptionists regarding available facilities).
3. Please inform us if you have recently travelled (or if you have had contact with anyone who has recently travelled to high-risk areas), and if you have had any potential contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case.
4. Should you be demonstrating any symptoms (including cough, sore throat, fever, or shortness of breath), please follow self-quarantine guidelines and contact us to cancel the appointment.
5. Should you be exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms, kindly refrain from visiting the practice until such time it is deemed safe.
Please note that we will be continuously monitoring the situation and update guidelines as necessary.
We thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Should you have any queries or concerns please feel free to contact the practice on 0413631556